23 setembro 2009

Morrissey – Swords [polydor, 2009]


Swords é uma compilação de 18 lados B que sobraram das sessões de gravação dos últimos 3 discos : You Are the Quarry, Ringleader of the Tormentors, e Years of Refusal.
Produzido por Tony Visconti, Gustavo Santaolalla, e Jerry Finn.
Sai a 27 de Outubro já pode ser ouvido através daqui.

Alinhamento:
1. Good Looking Man About Town
2. Don’t Make Fun Of Daddy’s Voice
3. If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me
4. Ganglord
5. My Dearest Love
6. The Never-Played Symphonies
7. Sweetie-Pie
8. Christian Dior
9. Shame Is the Name
10. Munich Air Disaster 1958
11. I Knew I Was Next
12. It’s Hard to Walk Tall When You’re Small
13. Teenage Dad On His Estate
14. Children In Pieces
15. Friday Mourning
16. “My Life Is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye
17. Drive-In Saturday
18. Because Of My Poor Education